Monday

Selena Gomez's Peachy Mall Of Georgia Visit




Overcoming her medical woes while pushing forth with her "Monte Carlo" Mall Tour, Selena Gomez made the trip to Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday (June 16).
The darling starlet took to the Village Amphitheater at the Mall of Georgia, where she performed for her anxiously awaiting fans while at one point treating the crowd to a rendition of the "Cat Daddy".
Clearly appreciative of her loyal supporters, Miss Gomez tweeted upon the fan event's end, "Thanks for coming out, Atlanta! I had a great time."
Meanwhile, Miss Gomez recently opened up to E! for a new special airing June 29th, during which she said, "I never really said I want to be a role model. But then when it happened I was so down for it. I'm human, I'm not perfect. I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I'm already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be for those kids."
Of being perched in the spotlight, the 18-year-old said, "This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about [myself] in interviews. That's a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes."
Enjoy the pictures of Selena Gomez at the Mall of Georgia at the Village Amphitheater (June 16).









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by epul9004 | Bloggerized by Lasantha - All rights reserved | Blogger Editor