Saturday

Selena Gomez: London Promotional Princess

Taking care of some media duties, Selena Gomez was spotted at ITV Studios in London, England this afternoon (July 8).




The “Wizards of Waverly Place” hottie was in the house to promote her new movie “Monte Carlo” as well as her brand new album When the Sun Goes Down
Looking ahead to what’s next, Selena recently spoke regarding rumors that she was a shoo-in for the third “Sex and the City” movie.
Gomez gushed, "I was as surprised as everyone else. I was like 'Oh, didn't know I was playing that.' It was a rumor. But it would be awesome. It's more my mom's show. Whenever it first came out I wasn't allowed to watch it because I was really young. But no, it would be an honor."




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by epul9004 | Bloggerized by Lasantha - All rights reserved | Blogger Editor